martes, 27 de julio de 2010

Ozumy, Who?


I Came to realise that ever since I started this blog I haven't said anything about me. Who am I? What are my likes and dislikes? What am I passionate about? Do you really think you know me? I got somethings that maybe you didn't know. I think this is important, because if you are reading this you'll be able to understand about what I write. Also, understand the reason why this blog is really here.

So, where to start? I was born in 1987, March 6. My granma Hilda complains (jokes about) that I was the only one of her granchildren didn't let her sleep, cause I was born early morning at 2am on the dot. Here is my first picture ever. Mom looks like She's thinking: Oh man, what did I got myself into? :P



But, Surprise Surprise! I was a perfect child! I really was. You can ask my Granma or aunts, I didn't cry at all, I could stay alone in my crib playing and you'd never notice I was there. I grew up surround by girls, all my aunts and uncles had girls around the time I was born, so in order of age we were Laura, Grenic, Me, Rocio, Ruth Maria. We were a year apart. We were this little clan, playing around together. That's why today we are more like sisters than cousins. This a pic of Laura and me back in the day. Soon I'll put one with all of us.



My personality and who I am today had a lot to do with my family. We are a BIG and UNITE family. When we get together, is just crazy. I really mean it about the crazy part. We are your normal Dominican family, The Big L's: Loud and Loving. :)

I had a very Happy childhood. I was loved and didn't have anything to complain about. My uncle Santiago is the one that has the fault I watch too much TV today. He used to take care of me, and I'll watch with Him things like 'Baywatch', C'mon uncle! But yeah, I laugh a lot with it! I think this is way my first word was 'Bye Bye'.

As I said before, my personality had a lot to do with my family. At first, and this may be a shocker, I was VERY shy. I couldn't talk to any other kids at school, I was quite. I was known for being quite, calm and never did nothing wrong. Now, everything has change, and that other part of my personality has a lot to do with my friends. I change a lot as soon as I got into College. I met down to earth, funny, living life people. I really didn't change, I just improve myself.

Now with some things I bet you know and didn't know about me. I love pink. That's simple. My fav color says about me that I'm:
"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities." I Agree completely with this. :)

I wear my feelings on my sleeve. That's a bad thing and a good thing. I take risks. I don't believe in the What if's. Also a good and bad thing. I am a hopeless romantic. My relationships never work, because I give to much and receive less in return. I can't help it, I am a giver never specting anything in return. Gotta try to change that..

I give nicknames to all my friends. It's crazy. If you have a nickname given by me, I am sorry, I just can't help it. I think is my way to say you are special to me. :) Oh Music. I can't ever answer that question: What's you fav artist? I don't have one in particular. I love music, I enjoy Music. I like a lot of types of music. I'm very open minded about music. It's just the same with movies, but i do have a especial love for 'Jerry Maguire'. I'm a super sucker for romantic comedies. But I'll watch anything: love, drama, suspense, scary, comedies.


If I have to describe myself, I'll have to say that I'm a fun, loving, simple, free, quirky, family proud, friendly type of girl. VERY proud of heritage. Who wants more of life. Who simply wants everyone around her to be happy. Who wants to transmit happiness. Who wants YOU to see her for who she is.

Now, I've talked to much. So for now, this is what I got.

Thank you for reading.



7 comentarios:

  1. Don't stop "giving too much in relationships" but do start expecting it in return. I am the same way, you just have to find the one that will give too much right back. They are out there - I swear! It's who you are, don't compromise!!!
    <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) Thanks Canuckee! I'd do that. I know he's out there somewhere!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good one oz! you are definitely an unique and fun person to have around.

    ResponderEliminar