You Missed me? I'm Back!
I know...I know..I've abandoned my blog way too long. I'm alive! No need to fear! I've been doing so much and been busy with work. Yes, people I'm a working girl. Got a pay check and everything. Guess what I'm doing? No....NO...not that!! You all have dirty minds! I'm a customer care agent for a cellphone company. Yep, another call center. Being back again was weird at the beginning, you know, new people, new stuff to learn. I felt rusty, but I think that I got it now.
My co-workers are very different from each other. But, good people with values, very funny guys. I cry laughing everyday. Very stress free environment, till you get to the phones. It's true that you got to be Empathic and all, but sometimes I just want to release some calls. One time, because I couldn't hear the customer, I told her: 'Please can you talk a little bit louder, cause I can't barely here you', I said this twice, and she yelled: 'BITCH' and hanged up. My God, people got to be more patient and stuff, I'm patient with them so why not return the favour?
Anyway, I'm enjoying a lot my work. More because I have a motivation. A Dream! Saving up money so I can travel out of DR for some sightings. My Mom always says 'If you really want to accomplish something you got to think about it everyday for motivation and also have a picture of it so you can see it everyday'. I'm doing that, and is really working. I recommend it!
Here's a picture of me at work.
Susan (my co-worker and partner in crime) made this AWESOME Rice Krispies treats for me and Dany (My other co-worker and partner in crime). They were SO good! I'm dying to make some....soon!!
So, once again, I'm Alive! Just got a hectic Schedule. I'm always on FB, you know that!
I promise I won't let my blog abandoned anymore.
Cacth you guys soon. :)
''Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tear..Dream On''♪♫ :)

it's cute :)
ResponderEliminarWhere do you want to visit ?
I also want to know where you plan on going!! Do tell!
ResponderEliminarIt will depend on how much I save. I'm thinking about tow places: Colombia and The States. :) Let's see what happens!
ResponderEliminar:-O You betrayer! Now I know i shouldn't wait for you :P
ResponderEliminarJaja You'll be waiting for me with Arequipe and a warm bed! :)
ResponderEliminaranyways... I don't think you'd want a warm bed at all... maybe a strawberry frozen from the beerhouse :))
ResponderEliminarYou should visit the States, I recommend New York, when you go let me know (I'll give u some cute and cheap stores to shop in Queens)
ResponderEliminar