Yesterday was Canada day. 1st Celebration for me. It was cool, having a good time drinking beer and great conversations. Kierstin was a great host. Answering my weird questions about random stuff from Canada. (Thanks for being patient with me Canuck) I leaned a lot. I'm so visiting some day!
What do you think, Do I Look Canadian?


Paula was funny yesterday. She made me laugh so much! I don't know if it was the beer or something. Something was definitely up. Everybody enjoy it a lot. I had a serious conversation too that I didn't really wanted to have, but it was something that had to be done. We didn't quite finish it, cause everybody was more into it than into the party. Also people kept interrupting it. I don't think is over yet.
The canadian beer (Molson) was ok. Diffrent, but ok. Kinda taste it like malt. I liked it. Did I say that Kierstin was a GREAT host? She was! She even sang a Canadian song, english and french version. Great night! I hope she felt better yesterday. She's been really homesick lately.
Today is Friday! Thank God! So much to do this weekend. Spending time with friends!Three Bday parties at once today, pool tomorrow, sushi on sunday! Oh, the life! :P
Have a great weekend everyone. See you in the South. :)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario