1st Week was NORMAL. Even easy. Introductions, what books to buy...I got this really cool Notebook...take a look:
Also it has this water 'tattoos'...which one should I try first? :P
Here's all the material that I've gathered to study (BIG thank you to my friend Ivette)and I still have some more to go. :S I'm very positive, tho! I know I can do this and I'll do GOOD and this 3 months will pass fast!
Interesting thing about first week it that there were no classes Wed or Thur because of Tropical Storm Emily, thanks God it went away and it even disappeared! Sorry Em, you were not really welcome.
Week 2 was TIRING! I call Wednesday's classes, well actually the whole day: 'Weepy Wednesdays' (Miercoles Malditos)! I have classes from 7am to 6pm, nonstop! I'm definitely gonna die. Still, I remain positive and focus on my goals. This is my TIME!
UH OH! I should be hitting the books now. Thanks for passing by!
Ozumy
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario